Xander Dance Xander Dance

lol

what can i say? the dancing baby made me smile.

Fight4 Blue vs Grey3 Fight4 Blue vs Grey3

great flash but uh....the knife didnt have a handle so i think technically its a shank :P.

thorax91 responds:

yea it can be called a shank.

Sold My Wife Sold My Wife

haha

i thought it was pretty funny, but the clocks thing is becoming WAY overdone. and those voices are so annoying >.<

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

damn

i dont normally like japanese style anime's, but this is one exception. it was beautifully drawn and one of the longest movies on newgrounds ive ever watched. i gave a humor of 7 because i nearly pissed myself when the guy came running through the silent crowd with his head on fire.

ShoBizNewsyNews #25 ShoBizNewsyNews #25

great shit!

i loved it. drawing was fantastic, animation was great, and it was funny as hell!

logo video tut^^ logo video tut^^

nice

nice, the graphics = 3 cuz the movie was in horrible quality. i did find this tut slightly helpful, did give great tips, but as the guy before me, it was kinda boring. and yes, i DO graphics/web design but im mainly a PhotoShop CS2/HTML/PHP kinda guy, flash is still this new thing i have not yet mastered, but im trying.

-FILLED- -FILLED-

...

that has to be the most drug induced movie i have truely ever seen...and ive watched clockwork orange(many times)...yet i cant help but loving it. *sings the song from those stupid senior scooters commercial* i didnt wanna do it...

Primal War 08 Primal War 08

niiice!

VERY well drawn, great animation. its solid as a rock...if you ever need a writer hit me up :P

Rawk Pass Rawk Pass

very...

it was very clean, the animation was solid, but I didnt see much of a point to it

MACception responds:

*Shrugs* Eh. There's never really a point. It's just stupid fun :P Thanks for the review.

{2006} violence ep.1 {2006} violence ep.1

no sound

it would have been pretty good if you had a little bit of music and sound effects...and made it a little bit longer